Wanna learn how to grow your business inspired by your intuition and doing what you love?
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
Create Added Value For Your Shoppers This Season
Are you capitalizing this season on extra value-adds that you can share with your shoppers?
If not, why aren’t you?
It’s free, and just takes a bit of time and energy.
Take 5 minutes and brainstorm what problem your product or offering solves.
Then create something to offer as a downloadable to your shoppers or clients.
Remember this is the perfect way to capture extra traffic and gather up emails from humans that want to do business with You, so:
- Ensure you have Google Analytics plugged into your website to see who’s dropping by.
- Add an email capture form and start gathering emails to use next year.
Here’s an example of a Thanksgiving menu that I created for an Amazon client.
She’s sending it to her Amazon shoppers, with a link to download the recipes on her website. Of course she has an email capture form on her website so that she’s capturing everyone’s contact info!
5 Ways To Give Back To Your Shopper This Season:
- Use Canva (online design platform) for free graphics and branded designs.
- Create a guide with tips to teach how to do something.
- Create a menu for your food products.
- Send useful tips of how to cope with family and stress if you’re in the mental health space.
- Get creative!
Ready to turn your business dream into a reality?
E-commerce | Brick & Mortar | Online Retail